Provider Network Intelligence Analyst - Omaha, NE or Remote
Job no: 499677
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Categories: Customer Service, Project Management/Business Analyst, Analytics/Data Science, Remote Work
|Leads, executes and monitors sophisticated analytical and statistical functions. Uses results of analytical and statistical analysis to recommend opportunities to leverage information in order to minimize financial risk in order to meet the business goals and objectives. Provides recommendations to senior management based on data intelligence. May assist management in planning, organizing and leading other staff.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assists the officer, manager or supervisor in planning, organizing, staffing, and/or leading including assigning and checking work, conducting on-the-job training, and providing input to performance appraisals.
- Leads, executes and monitors sophisticated analytical and statistical functions based on business needs, value, and available data. Utilizes available internal and external data and databases to create models that substantiate business opportunities and process changes which support business objectives and goals. Develops optimal programs and processes to reduce expenses and/or gain efficiencies in the operation of the business.
- Utilizes the results of analytical and statistical analysis and/or data mining such as segmentation, clustering, regression analysis, multiple variable analysis and neural networking. Recommends opportunities to leverage information, minimize financial risk and positively impact the business goals and objectives. Provides recommended solutions to senior management. Monitors the results of suggested actions and adjusts models accordingly.
- Provides guidance on acquisitions of internal and external data elements and builds business cases to prove value of the acquisitions. Recommends information quality standards, historical standards, record keeping standards and processes based on current deficiencies and analytical requirements. Provides technical expertise guidance on data mining and data modeling to others. Based on analytical needs, serves in an advisory capacity for management providing subject matter expertise for business intelligence data projects as well as cleaning and storage.
- Collaborates with internal and external business partners and staff. Serves as the subject matter expert on analytical data projects, databases, data mining tool selection and maintenance, and data acquisition. May participate in and/or leads cross functional project teams. Maintains effective internal and external business relationships. May represent the Companies at various industry meeting, seminars and associations.
- Design, develop, validate and implement reports, training and communication media on data mining results and communicates these effectively to non-technical audiences and senior management. Monitors correct interpretation of analytical results and resulting implementations or usage of these findings. Verifies the accuracy and techniques used in studies and/or research prepared by other area staff upon request.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Dental network stacking experience
- Seasoned knowledge and experience in statistical analysis, research, data mining, and data query, including segmentation, clustering and classification, predictive modeling
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Seasoned knowledge and experience with various software packages
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and Tools
- Considerable knowledge of data quality concepts, data management principles and data infrastructure
- Seasoned knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements such as HIPAA, Patriot Act and privacy and data usage laws
- Excellent problem solving abilities in order to leverage opportunities through detailed data analysis
- Proven leadership, communication, and facilitation skills and the ability to build internal and external relationships at multiple levels
- High level of integrity in dealing with highly confidential information and/or data
- Sound judgment and decision making abilities
- Familiarity with dental, medical or vision
- Familiarity with group based employee benefits
- Understanding of provider network data
- Provide support to sales teams
- Ability to function independently
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Salary range: $70,000 to $90,000
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now