EAP Counselor-Workplace Solutions-Remote
Job no: 499590
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: Arizona, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska
Categories: Customer Service, Administrative/Support, Remote Work
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide direct EAP service to employees and eligible family members through internal and external EAP program.
- 80% phone work.
- Internal EAP services involve face-to-face assessment, action planning, short-term problem resolution, partnership with community/internal resources, case management and follow-up.
- External EAP services involve telephonic assessment, action planning, short-term problem resolution, explanation of services and EAP education, referral to affiliate providers, resource referral, case management and follow-up.
- Collaborate with EAP consultants on guided and mandatory referrals for both internal and external EAP programs. Address job performance issues with employee, affiliate providers and business partners to empower meaningful change in the workplace.
- Contribute to maintaining and expanding provider network. Proficiency at using online directories and resources to locate potential providers and contract for services.
- Contribute to expansion of service delivery through direct care, telehealth care and web-based service points of contact.
- Contribute to EAP awareness within Mutual of Omaha by participating on various committees, employee resource groups or training opportunities.
- Maintain and protect client confidentiality consistent with acceptable professional standards, ethics and protocol, with special consideration to appropriate release of information and consent with workplace referrals.
- Willing to embrace EAP service deliver across a variety of multimedia tools to meet the client and enhance quality of services for customers.
- Willing to accept and collaborate on additional projects to improve EAP service delivery for employees, companies and business partners.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Mental Health, Social Work, Chemical Dependency or related field.
- Clinically Licensed (or license eligible) to practice Mental Health in the state in which you reside
- Three or more years experience in the EAP field preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in assessment, counseling, chemical dependency, wellness, workshop design/training, and consulting.
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP) eligible; CEAP preferred.
- Ability to respect and protect confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office and skilled in using on-line database for record keeping.
- Excellent human relations, customer service, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Ability to work on-call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week on a rotating basis.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Minimum: $54,822 MidPoint: $71,269 Maximum: $87,715
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now