Renewal Executive - Addison, TX
Job no: 499588
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Customer Service, Administrative/Support, Marketing/Communications, Project Management/Business Analyst, Sales
|Contributes to the generation and retention of Group Insurance premium income through the attainment of specific persistency and renewal targets that align with divisional and office goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Renewals - Presents, explains, and sells the renewal, including rate increase targets, through presentation of a renewal package that aligns with company objectives. Attains set persistency and renewal targets. Consults with the client on specific plan design needs.
- Business Planning - Proactively and collaboratively works with office manager to plan upcoming renewals and strategies in an effort to attain divisional, office and individual targets and goals.
- Negotiation - Evaluates and understands case demographics for the purpose of negotiating current and renewal rates with underwriting and/or broker and/or client in order to meet identified retention objectives. Identifies add-on sales opportunities for the purpose of meeting set financial targets.
- Relationships - Forms, identifies, and manages existing and ongoing relationships with key internal partners, brokers and broker firm's staff for the purpose of leveraging, negotiating and renewing business.
- Service - Services and/or assists in servicing complex client issues and requests. Manages benefit fair meetings for groups that meet certain requirements. Conducts in-person renewals with identified key broker and/or client accounts. Attends key broker outings and/or offsite meetings as needed. Facilitates smooth handling of ordinary customer service issues to customer service team as appropriate.
- Budget - Manages expenses to budget.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Candidate must possess or attain licensed agent/producer status within 90 days of entry into the job.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the workweek and a valid driver's license.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Relationship building skills.
- Possesses leadership qualities and is able to think and prioritize strategically.
- 2+ years successful sales, account management and persistency experience and ability.
- Proven and strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Strong product knowledge
- Thorough understanding of Group Operation products, marketing techniques, and procedures for negotiating, selling and underwriting renewals.
- Strong knowledge of pertinent compliance/regulatory issues.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Base salary $56,000 plus sales plan
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now