Talent Acquisition Sourcer - Remote or Omaha, NE
Job no: 499579
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Categories: Human Resources, Remote Work
As a Sourcer for Mutual of Omaha, you will have the opportunity to identify key talent to help shape and support our products / services. You will be responsible for identifying and engaging top talent for a variety of roles. This will be achieved by executing creative sourcing strategies, building relationships with potential talent, working closely with recruiters and hiring managers, and securing talent in a growing competitive market.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Creative outreach and sourcing using social media tools and databases for both active and passive candidates.
- Collaborates with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand requirements of roles and the function.
- Contact candidates using effective communication and acts as a brand ambassador while prequalifying the candidate.
- Initial assessment of talent and phone screens.
- Attend career fair and outreach events representing Mutual of Omaha.
- Possess business knowledge in specific Talent Acquisition function(s) related to or including sourcing, diversity, recruitment, legal, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Experience Sourcing within an agency or corporate setting.
- Passion for understanding and engaging diverse talent.
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn and internal databases as well as different creative types of sourcing methods.
- Able and willing to dig for niche hard to find talent.
- Hands-on and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Ability to utilize appropriate software/systems to perform functions.
- Work with changing priorities based on team/business needs.
- Promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization.
- Value different ideas and opinions.
- Listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- CRMs, Swordfish, Boolean Search, X-ray Search
- CBP, CCP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR designations or demonstrated progress towards such designations.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Estimated Compensation Range: $60,000 to $80,000
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now