ETL Architect (Informatica / Salesforce) - Remote or Omaha, NE
Job no: 497594
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Wyoming, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa
Categories: Information Technology, Remote Work
Mutual of Omaha's IS Systems, Integration and Reporting team is currently seeking an Informatica ETL Architect to support our environment. The team is responsible for integrating, developing and supporting database systems that are fed from multiple sources. This position will be responsible for full development life cycle related to the Data team.
It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes it possible.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own ETL integration, performance tuning and batch processing
- Leads analysis and design efforts in support of technology integration
- Leverage multiple approaches and technologies for designing, developing and testing processes
- Partner with the supported business area(s) and vendors, align strategy with related objectives and challenges
- Stay curious while leading the team
- Be an internal consultant, and mentor to more junior with task-level leadership, guidance, and direction
- Lead efforts on code accuracy and quality, while achieving business objectives
- Pursue Operational Excellence in all endeavors through continuous process improvements
- Keep an eye on security and privacy to protect Company data
- Professionally solved challenges for integration and implementation over the last five or more years with:
- SQL, Informatica, Relational Databases, Multiple Scripting Languages (Unix / Window), API Integration
- Informatica Aggregator, Sorter, Router, Filter, Join, Lookup, & other Transformations
- Advocate the Agile mindset and iterative development process
- Drive coding quality through establishing coding standards
- Lead the solution design process and technology direction
- Steer productive team communication, mentor and collaborate on problem solving
- Positively impact team success by multi-tasking and adapting to priority changes
- Possess architect level knowledge core technologies, yet still driven to pick-up new tech through research and investigation
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent work experience
- Help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization
- Value different ideas and opinions
- Listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet
- SQL Server, Teradata, Business Intelligence Tools (ex. Tableau)
- Java Spring Boot Micro-Services (API)
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Cloud-Based Data Warehousing
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and a healthy amount of time off
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now