IS Security Analyst - Various roles - Remote
Job no: 497500
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado
Categories: Information Technology, Remote Work
You’re a talented and experienced information security professional with technical expertise and strong communication skills. We’d like you to join us in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with several career options available to you.
Responsibilities could vary widely depending on the division and team you’ll be supporting, but you’ll get the opportunity to work with multiple business areas across numerous technical environments.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Development, design, integration and architecture of security technologies such as ADFS, LDAP, Varonis, and CyberArk. These responsibilities include interacting with technologies both in the corporate data center and in the cloud.
- Continuous integration/delivery
- Web application design
- Mobile application design
- OWASP/Security testing
- Identity access management
- Security system administration
- Participate in and develop internal and external IT audits
- Process complex requests for login IDs, passwords and data accesses. Develop, review and approve security administration guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Provide security analysis for all hardware/software platforms and provide security resources for operating system and security software upgrades
- Identify and evaluate security products to enhance current productivity and effectiveness
- Provide administration and ownership of identity-focused security technologies
This job posting is reflective of the Associate Information Security Analyst essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Information Security Analyst and Senior Information Security Analyst levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Detailed knowledge in specialized security technical tools and techniques, and their implementation and administration
- Understanding of government regulations such as security, privacy, audit reporting, etc.
- Proven experience in system design, research, analysis, testing and implementation
- Ability to scale security within the SDLC through automation, using toolsets such as source code analyzers, vulnerability scanners, configuration validation and similar techniques
- Articulate and advocate information systems security, privacy and technical ideas within the company
- Identify, summarize, review and report potential/actual actions that jeopardize the company’s data privacy and/or security on technology environments, specifically application vulnerabilities
- Develop reporting and processes for application security and/or application access management
- Working knowledge of multiple software platforms and application access controls
- Previous experience with identity access management and its methodologies
- College degree (or equivalent work experience) in information assurance, computer science or information systems
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Previous experience on Mainframe platform
- Previous experience with SailPoint (identity management tool)
- Certifications (or willing to pursue):
- Scripting/automation experience
- Agile planning experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging
- A organization that feels like a small, close-knit community, with the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and a healthy amount of time off
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now