Informatica Admin Architect - Omaha, NE
Job no: 497204
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Information Technology
Mutual of Omaha is HIRING and WE are interested in talking to YOU! Join forces with a company that can amplify your strengths and empower your career. Apply Now!
Mutual of Omaha's Enterprise Data Warehouse Platform and Services team is seeking a Technical Architect to serve as an administrator, and champion for helping our technical partners make data available to our business teams.
It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes it possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Administer, and support of enterprise level data warehousing technologies
- Configure and support software on Linux and Windows
- Partner with users on the request processes and license management, and troubleshooting associated issues
- Foster strong relationships with IS teams that support our servers, desktops/laptops, and databases as extensions of our core team in service to our tool users.
- Be an internal consultant, and mentor, providing guidance and direction on supported tools
- Pursue Operational Excellence in all endeavors through best practices and continuous process improvements.
- Be an active contributor to our Enterprise Data Management community of practice.
- Professionally solved challenges for providing support for third party vendor tools and users of those tools. Enabled data management which supports reporting/analysis over the last 4 or more years with:
- SQL, ETL, Data extraction, Data manipulation, Linux Administration, Scripting Languages
- Expert troubleshooter, solving problems, and using analytical skills.
- Steer productive team communication, mentor and collaborate on problem solving
- Positively impact team success by multi-tasking and adapting to priority changes
- Possess architect level knowledge core technologies, yet still driven to pick-up new tech through research and investigation
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent work experience
- Third party vendor software administration and support experience
- Supporting Informatica, Attunity Replicate and other data management tools
- Supporting database design, and metadata management tools and processes
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A Diverse workplace where associate feel a sense of belonging
- A company that feels like a small, close-knit community, with the strength of a Fortune 500
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401K, flexible work schedules and a healthy amount of time off
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha is a provider of insurance and financial products and services with millions of customers nationally. Our stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path. You’ll do meaningful work and your talents will positively impact peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is unique, creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to be engaged… feel a sense of belonging… and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now