Client Support Specialist II, III, IV - Phoenix, AZ
Job no: 496795
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Banking, Customer Service
|Supports the client service process for the Mutual of Omaha Bank's products and services. Ensures quality, efficient and effective client service by performing a variety of services for bank clients, which may include identifying and assessing the clients' needs, providing information and assistance in resolving problems with transaction resolution, account maintenance, and online banking while maintaining compliance with Know Your Customer regulations. Handles complex inquiries and elevates more complex issues as appropriate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives, researches, analyzes and handles sensitive and complex incoming inquiries utilizing appropriate systems, policies, regulations, procedures and other reference materials to effectively respond to and resolve customer issues of which are complex in nature elevating sensitive customer requests when necessary.
- Provides customer service problem resolution support, such as researching and resolving complex questions and problems by telephone, **internet chat** and email. Communicates with other bank operational areas on customer problems and develops and maintains records of specific customer service issues.
- Provides information to customers such as: Balance inquiries, transaction activity, service charges, and check reconciliation. Leads the processing of transactions and account maintenance to include telephone transfers, stop payments, loan payments, and other requests as needed. Completes research requests for both transaction resolution and account maintenance.
- Provides assistance to CondoCerts.com website customers. Also supports bank initiatives as assigned, including but not limited to, outbound calling campaigns, inbound referral campaigns and other assigned programs.
- Supports cash management services by providing product and customer service activities, those of which are complex in nature, including product and service maintenance of customer records and **Bank Link support for business customers.**
- Maintains knowledge of products, processes and services, as well as knowledge of the industries and/or markets served. Keeps abreast of current developments and trends.
- Directs the receiving, researching, analyzing and handling of routine and complex incoming inquiries utilizing appropriate systems, policies, regulations, procedures and other reference materials to effectively respond to and resolve customer issues. Elevates sensitive customer requests when necessary.
- May provide service recovery, to include turning complaint/error situations into an advantage; uses every service contact as an opportunity to conserve and/or expand the business.
- Ensures compliance with banking policies, regulations, and regulatory statutes.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
This job posting is reflective of the Client Support Specialist II essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Client Support Specialist III, IV level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to provide quality and thorough service
- Knowledge and experience in the financial services industry, deposit and/or cash management
- Knowledge of compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analysis skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Ability to effectively communicate with prospective customers and existing customers and banking associates
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including overtime, while adhering to attendance as required
- Personal computer skills to include various software packages, including word processing, spreadsheet, e-commerce, electronic mail and presentation, and banking systems
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now