IT System Analyst I - Omaha, Ne or Phoenix, AZ
Job no: 496601
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: Arizona, Nebraska
Categories: Information Technology
Mutual of Omaha Bank is looking for a Systems Analyst I to join their IS Lending team in Omaha, Ne or Phoenix, AZ! The Systems Analyst develops application and business integration solutions and uses a variety of platforms and technologies to provide business solutions. This role also is responsible for application setup, enhancements, testing and maintenance of financial systems.
This position does require the availability to work on call and/or weekends as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and integration of applications and systems that support business and IT operations.
- Uses various methods in the research, design, development and execution of internal and vendor applications.
- Evaluates potential impact of application changes and communicates these to the appropriate audience.
- Documents new applications and changes to existing applications.
- Analyzes, modifies, tests, supports and maintains software in an assigned set of environments.
- Responsible for understanding the Bank business, business objectives and current business challenges within the supported area.
- Assists in troubleshooting application issues and working with the team to resolve and make changes in a timely manner.
- Works directly with vendor and internal resources on vendor applications to support business applications.
- Complies with all Bank Information Services policies and standards.
- Ensures appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect Company data from intentional or accidental misuse.
- Pursues Operational Excellence in all endeavors, striving on a routine basis through identification and implementation of continuous process improvements.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in related system and/or business related field of study (or equivalent work experience) plus 1 year system support experience or equivalent work experience in a related area to include working with vendors
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changes in assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements
- Awareness and experience with different technologies related to banking and application support (Fiserv Signature and related applications, Mortgage and Commercial Lending)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to be available for weekends and after hours to be on call
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and sound decision-making abilities
- Strong customer relations skills (with all levels of internal and external customers)
- Ability to support an application and has a detailed understanding of it
- Experience working with financial lending systems preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now