Teller/Senior Teller (Part Time) - Sun City West, AZ
Job no: 496600
Work type: Part Time Regular
Categories: Customer Service, Banking
Mutual of Omaha Bank is looking for a part time Teller to join their team at our Sun City West Branch! The hours are Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8am-430pm; NO weekends.
In this role, you will process teller transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with bank policy and procedures, while providing excellent customer service, handle more routine inquiries and elevates more complex issues as appropriate. Identifies sales opportunities and refers potential business to a branch team member such as a Personal Banker, Universal Banker, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers as required and calculates daily transactions using appropriate systems.
- Provides excellent customer service when handling routine inquiries and may assist with more complex cases as directed or as appropriate.
- Processes paying and receiving transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established Teller policy and procedures, which includes verifying signatures and other information for identification and fraud prevention on financial instruments presented for deposit or withdrawal.
- Processes transactions for various bank products and services including safe deposit boxes, money orders, cashier checks, savings bonds, credit cards and cash advances, etc.
- Provides information on bank products and services to current and prospective customers and refers them, when appropriate, to a branch team member such as a Personal Banker, Universal Banker, etc.
- Maintains current knowledge of bank products and services.
- Performs clerical duties such as answering calls, processing incoming mail and deliveries, filing and light typing.
- Achieves compliance certification and uses knowledge of compliance/CRA regulations in day-to-day activities.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Teller essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Senior Teller level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Prior cash handling experience, preferably in retail or banking
- Working knowledge of banking products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use keyboard and computer system to process work
- Ability to be accurate and show strong attention to detail
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Previous banking experience is preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now