Recruiting Manager - Concord, CA
Job no: 496581
Work type: Full Time Regular
|The Recruiting Manager oversees the overall advisor recruiting function for the Division Office in support of Home Office Recruiting team vision. Collaborates with the business partners, cultivates the relationship, gathers information, identifies opportunities, and garners support for recruiting solutions through programs, services and initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads, plans & designs warm source recruitment strategies in collaboration with the home office recruiting and local team.
- Develops relationships within the community, conducts screening and interviews for advisor candidates.
- Consults the division office team on proper selection standards and complies with best practices as well as home office procedures.
- Pipeline Management
- Provides direction for the processing & entering various recruiting and activity data and ensuring its integrity.
- Plans for and anticipates long-term technology support needs and trends.
- Leads projects and provides recommendations to existing programs or assists in identifying new software products to meet changing business requirements.
- Supports the development of new agents into highly productive advisors.
- Serves as a business partner to oversee the implementation of advisor recruiting and selection programs, systems, and procedures to ensure advisor recruiting initiatives and goals of the business unit are met.
- Applies appropriate discretion in the handling of confidential information within and outside the Division Office. Provides subject matter expertise regarding the best practices for recruiting and selection processes.
- Lead projects and demonstrate leadership behaviors commensurate with the Company's Leadership Standards.
- Develops and maintains a fair and equitable work environment.
- Ensures daily work activities and participation in short-term and long-term projects/initiatives align with the company's mission, vision and strategy.
- Provides thorough and effective customer service when interacting with internal and external customers.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- 2-5 Years of Recruiting experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Networking and marketing experience at a local level in face to face and social media channels
- Ability to maintain effective performance under conditions such as pressure of tight deadlines, rigorous questioning of their work and oppositions or criticism from parties disagreeing with proposals or recommendations
- Thorough knowledge of company policies, practices, and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- A valid drivers license is a requirement for this position.
- Proficiency in applicable software and technology, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Well-developed local network
- Life/Health Licensed
- Registration as a FINRA Registered Representative
- Registration as an Investment Advisor Representative with a Series 65, Series 66 or qualifying professional designation (i.e., CFA, ChFC, CFP, CIC, PFS, etc.).
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now