Command Center Specialist- Omaha, NE
Job no: 496482
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Information Technology
|The ideal candidate will have operational experience supporting batch processing in a large data center environment. Primary duties will include monitoring and supporting mainframe and distributed systems batch processing.
Essential Job Function:
- Monitor mainframe batch schedule
- Monitor distributed systems batch schedule
- Work with application team in resolution of batch job failures
- Work with application team to implement scheduling changes
- Monitor mainframe console ensuring availability of onlines
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Command Center Specialist essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Command Center Analyst and Sr Command Center Analyst levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Mainframe (CA7) Batch Scheduling support knowledge
- Distributed Systems (Control-M) Batch Scheduling support knowledge
- BMC Remedy knowledge
- IBM Mainframe Console knowledge
- CICS online knowledge
- TSO knowledge
- Project Management experience
- Tableau Reporting
- SLA Metrics Reporting
- Disaster Recovery
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now