Implementation Relationship Mgr - Phoenix, AZ
Job no: 496461
Work type: Full Time Regular
|This position is aligned within the Treasury Management, Community Association Bank (CAB), and Commercial Customer Service Teams. Delivers integrated technology solutions to new and existing clients of Property Management Companies, Commercial Business and clients using Treasury Management services. Partners closely with client-facing teammates including Treasury Management Sales, Business Client Services, CAB Sales, CAB Customer Service, External Client Vendor Support, and Mutual of Omaha Product/System Delivery division.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzes the client's operating strategies and recommends alternative or additional financial/technology services to best meet the client's immediate and long-term business needs. Provides overall presentation of business model design, conducts formal introduction call, conducts all Treasury Management training, Community Association Bank application website training or Cash Management training resulting in a smooth transition of all bank websites, applications, and interfaces.
- Partners with functional groups within the organization to analyze and effectively deliver products and services to clients and prospects. This includes: Treasury Management, Internet Cash Management, Net Deposit, ACH Services, CAB Customer Service team and Project Teams.
- Coordinates effective outreach communication and training on new and redefined website application processes. Develops action plan and coordinates technology enhancements for client base and external client support vendors. Partners with Bank's Operations Support Group (OSG), other system technology divisions and external support vendors to identify opportunities, obstacles and resolutions to client needs. Partners with various accounting software vendors and print vendors on behalf of the Property Management Company, Treasury Management Client and Commercial Client.
- Oversees projects utilizing data and process flows. Maintains attention to detail to ensure factual outcome of results.
- Compiles information from various sources to provide data driven conclusions that enhance the client experience, while remaining flexible and able to change as business requirements change.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and industry laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- One (1) year experience in Treasury Management, CAB Customer Service, Bank Operations, Business Client Services, or related experience in business banking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Familiar with various bank system applications.
- Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues.
- Able to work with minimal supervision on assigned tasks, and is able to connect analytical work to client needs and strategic objectives.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now