Bank Operations Sorter/Processor - 4 days/week - Phoenix, AZ
Job no: 496455
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Under limited supervision, follows established procedures to complete a variety of production operational tasks for the most complex processes or functions. Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers. Exercises judgment within guidelines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs operational tasks as needed and dependent on department function.
- Determines the source of problems and works to resolve them.
- Resolves customer issues using multiple resources and records. Quickly communicates and escalates issues that prevent meeting individual and department goals.
- Receives incoming calls and email. Makes outgoing calls. Responds timely with internal business partners and I/S Assistance Center. Assists other departments and/or branches with complex issues or transactions.
- May perform user testing and/or routine equipment maintenance and repairs. Communicates with technical vendors.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- This position is in a fast-paced, high volume environment with set production goals.
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Bank Operations Processor I essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Bank Operations Processor II and Senior Bank Operations Processor levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Prior banking experience in production environment performing similar departmental functions.
- Working knowledge of production environment.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analysis skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to positively interact with and guide team members to accomplish department goals.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and produce work accurately and in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform high volume work that may be stressful at times.
- Have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Possess sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to train others to perform any/all processor tasks.
- One (1) year prior banking experience in a production environment performing similar departmental functions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now