DSC Training Specialist (Direct Sales Center)
Job no: 496263
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Customer Service, Sales
|Coordinate and facilitate various types of training sessions. Monitor trainee performance and provide feedback to management in order to support the professional growth of associates. Update knowledge resources and effectively communicate changes to customers in a timely manner. Support assigned DTC product(s) and other systems in order to identify additional training needs and resource updates.
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively transfer knowledge to learners by successfully facilitating various training programs including, but not limited to New Hire training, on-going system and product training, customer service training, sales training and occasional ad hoc training classes.
- Maintain a training environment that is conducive to learning by identifying and appropriately addressing trainee performance, attendance, and behavior issues.
- Document trainee progress by providing feedback and preparing reports for staff and management. Offer suggested solutions for subsequent action when necessary.
- Identify training curriculum revisions and appropriately update training tools and staff members. May develop training modules based on predetermined content and goals.
- Represent the SSC on assigned teams, including DTC product teams and various system teams. Review and complete DTC Marketing Central campaign issues, updates and requests.
- Provide accurate and timely maintenance of online knowledge resources. Appropriately communicate changes and facilitate training when needed.
- Continue to develop knowledge and stay current of all applicable changes in industry laws and regulations.
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed presentation abilities
- Capacity to provide professional and effective classroom instruction
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate dependable, quality customer service
- Effective leadership, coaching and motivational skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational methods to ensure deadlines are attained
- Excellent planning skills, self-initiative, and ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Aptitude to work well independently and within a team environment
- PC experience and familiarity with Office products
- Experience in delivering effective classroom training programs.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies.
- Experience in a call center and/or a sales environment.
- Knowledge of company culture, products and processes.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now