Dental Compliance Analyst/Sr Dental Compliance Analyst- Omaha, NE
Job no: 496173
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Gathers, reviews, analyzes, and summarizes compliance-related data, information, and processes to ensure adherence with corporate standards and federal/state requirements. Coordinates compliance-related activities and ensures timely implementation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Researches and renews insurance products and services while maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Reviews, analyzes and researches current, proposed, and newly adopted laws and regulations to determine impact to the business.
- Distributes compliance-related documents and/or activities to appropriate area. Monitors responses to ensure areas take appropriate actions within the effective date/timeframe. Identifies potential implementation and/or interpretation inconsistencies and notifies appropriate management. Develops resolutions on compliance-related issues and process inconsistencies.
- Conducts research and analysis of new and existing state/federal insurance laws and regulations impacting insurance, product specifications, and operating procedures.
- Remains abreast of general legislative and regulatory trends and pertinent federal/state legislation affecting sales producer handling. Reviews and provides responses regarding the impact of proposed legislation on the Company's products.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
*This job posting is reflective of the Compliance Analyst essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Sr Compliance Analyst level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Ability to work efficiently in pressure situations and demonstrate a high level of flexibility in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of personal computers and software applications.
- Strong keyboarding and data entry skills.
- Knowledge of insurance laws, federal and state government laws/regulations
- Knowledge and background in the interpretation of legislation.
- Knowledge of individual life, health products, group products, and related services to include industry and regulatory-related issues on those products.
- Effective planning, organization, and decision-making skills.
- Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical ability and judgement.
- Medical and/or Dental Insurance Compliance experience.
- Knowledge of Company operations and the ability to recognize those areas affected by laws and regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now