Operations Program Specialist / Operations Program Manager - Omaha, NE
Job no: 496147
Work type: Full Time Regular
Implements the requirements of Direct-to-Consumer Marketing campaigns in the designated media. Ensures timely campaign execution to contribute to the achievement of revenue and profit objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supporting the Operations Program Manager, provides, monitors and reports cost information for all required campaign expenses. Includes but is not limited to, budgeted, projected and actual expenses. Assists in researching and compiling the cost information for campaign execution through the designated media. Communicates this information and makes recommendations to contribute to campaign expense management.
- Assists in the coordination, production and implementation of promotional programs and materials. Works with internal client groups to understand their business goals and assist in the creation of appropriate supply chain strategies to meet those needs and to drive value for DTC. Implements procedural changes and industry "best practices" to maximize operational efficiencies.
- Works closely with internal and external suppliers and coordinates campaign specifications to ensure requirements are met in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicates pro-actively with DTC Staff, other departments and vendors to ensure campaign timelines are met. Represents DTC Marketing Operations in cross-functional meetings and work groups as appropriate.
- Documents and organizes historical campaign records to be archived for future reference.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- This position may require up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Operations Program Specialist essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Operations Program Manager and Sr. Operations Program Manager levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Knowledge of: sales and marketing distribution channels, techniques and goals; direct response marketing; alternate distribution channels advertising; purchasing; postal regulations; and insurance practices and regulations, as well as experience with media technology.
- Knowledge of accounting processes and auditing.
- Proficiency in multiple personal computer systems, software applications and various customized databases.
- Self-starter with strong initiative, as well as organizational, conceptual and analytical problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills with associates at all levels in cross-functional areas within Mutual of Omaha.
- Sound prioritization abilities. Demonstrated ability to drive change as a cross-functional team member. Highly developed oral and written communication skills and ability to leverage those skills within DTC.
- Sound prioritization abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change as a cross-functional leader.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills and ability to leverage that skill at the highest levels within Mutual of Omaha, our partner suppliers, and government agencies.
- Project management abilities.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now