Customer Experience Consultant/ Sr. Customer Experience Consultant (CX) - Omaha, NE
Job no: 496094
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Customer Service, Project Management/Business Analyst
|Responsible for operationalizing the customer sentiment program and building and teaching CX capabilities (including journey mapping, data analysis, VOC integration, customer inspired design, CX metrics program) driving toward a customer centric culture and customer empowerment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Forms and utilizes a CX mindset: putting the customer at the center of everything with a passion for enhancing the experience.
- Is responsible for operationalizing the customer sentiment program and building and teaching CX capabilities (including journey mapping, data analysis, VOC integration, customer inspired design, CX metrics program) driving toward a customer centric culture and customer empowerment.
- Collaborates with segment and operational business staff toward the execution of Customer Experience strategies, resulting in direct and positive impact to the customer and bottom line results while supporting Mutual of Omaha's customer centric strategy.
- Primary responsibility for customer experience analysis, customer inspired design/delivery and building foundational enterprise customer experience infrastructure.
- Assists in the creation and execution of the customer sentiment metric program including relationship level and transactional level. Implements a consistent approach to gather customer feedback across key touchpoints and to ensure action based on customer feedback.
- Builds and scales closed-loop follow up systems to quickly respond to customer issues, identify themes, and drive initiatives to address gaps.
- Collaborates and works cross-functionally within the enterprise to develop key partnerships to ensure effective collaboration with key partners such as marketing, technology, operations, and business segments.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Customer Experience Consultant essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Sr level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Some experience in and understanding of business transformation, customer sentiment gathering and/or customer experience transformation.
- Good collaboration skills and leadership qualities with demonstrated achievement of improved results.
- Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Some experience interpreting or working with data to tell stories.
- Good project management skills with the ability to set milestones, maintain project plans and drive towards a result.
- Attention to detail, problem solving and decision making abilities utilizing diplomacy, creativity and sound judgement
- Strong knowledge and experience in utilizing a personal computer to include various software packages and databases, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Travel up to 5%
- Experience running or executing a customer sentiment or VOC campaign, relationship or transactional level. Familiarity with VOC toolsets, survey design & text analytics methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge of current company vision, strategies and objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of the insurance industry to include applicable products, services and regulation.
- Experience running or executing business transformation initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience with adult learning principles.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now