Treasury Client Support Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
Job no: 495994
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Responsible for providing excellent client service in resolving escalated client issues while maintaining compliance with Know Your Customer regulations. Courteously and promptly resolves client questions and/or problems. Performs a broad variety of financial services such as opening and closing accounts, renewing time deposit accounts, and assisting clients with account inquiries, maintenance, and complex problem resolution. Has knowledge of deposit and loan products and services. Identifies sales and referral opportunities and strives to meet related goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Bank products and services to clients and assists in meeting their financial needs including the following: opening, closing and maintaining checking, savings, time deposit, and individual retirement accounts as well as working with safe deposit boxes, savings bonds, credit cards and consumer loans.
- Answers questions and solves problems for clients by listening, collecting data, and securing answers. Profiles clients to identify sales and referral opportunities.
- Consistently strives to meet referral and call quality goals.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective, professional business relations with clients. Resolves client requests and questions promptly, courteously, and professional while maintaining and projecting the Banks professional reputation. Receives and processes new client accounts and changes to existing accounts such as names changes, address changes, product changes, and other account maintenance as requested. Maintains privacy of customer account information.
- Provides assistance to CondoCerts.com web site customers. Also supports bank initiatives as assigned, including but not limited to, outbound calling campaigns, inbound referral campaigns and other assigned programs.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coordination and working relationships with area personnel and with management.
- Assists area personnel as required. Keeps supervisor informed of area activities and significant problems. Completes required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Attends meetings and training classes that may be held on weekdays, evenings, and/or Saturdays.
- Actively and professionally sells Bank products and services. Responsible for meeting sales production goals. Performs related clerical duties as needed.
- Ensures that work areas are clean, secure, and well maintained
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time
This job posting is reflective of the Client Support Specialist III essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Client Support Specialist IV and V level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Strong client service skills and the ability to provide quality and thorough service
- Knowledge and experience in the financial services industry, deposit and/or cash management Knowledge of compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and presentation skills Strong organizational, problem solving and analysis skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability Detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate with prospective customers and existing customers and banking associates Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including overtime, while adhering to attendance as required
- Personal computer skills to include various software packages, including word processing, spreadsheet, e-commerce, electronic mail, presentation, and banking systems
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now