Distribution Sales Support Specialist/Sr Distribution Sales Support Specialist -Omaha, NE
Job no: 495826
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Develop and maintain relationships with the Distribution Channel. Identify strategies to promote the sale of insurance products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and monitor distribution channel activities, setting up and assisting distribution channel representatives in meeting performance standards and profit goals, and providing guidance on marketing products. Manage personal travel and entertainment expenses to budget.
- Provide service and support for distribution channels and distribution channel activities as directed.
- Provide on-going support for field personnel through on-going sales support functions, projects, and initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage key field events.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of company's products, policies and services.
- This position requires up to 10% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time
- Demonstrated success and ability to build relationships with sales personnel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work independently with little day to day supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the work period and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong experience and extensive knowledge of the Distribution Channel's products, design, administration, and marketing.
- Knowledge of competitors' products and positioning.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Applications close: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now