Online Bank Marketing Manager – Omaha, NE
Job no: 495678
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Leads and participates in the development, implementation and execution of acquisition, client management, cross sell and product marketing initiatives. Drives that support existing business objectives and strategies. Manages unique activities and evaluates processes for the department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, organizes, leads and directly implements marketing campaign initiatives. Executes marketing programs (i.e. material creation, contests, local market and enterprise business communications, sales concepts, etc.), develops and manages marketing partnerships, creates new marketing channels, products and processes to achieve annual and long-term revenue objectives. Investigates and analyzes business opportunities, defines project objectives and develops business cases independently or by leading a work group to define the marketing campaign sections for business cases. Identifies implementation timelines and coordinates project requirements and processes with internal and external resources. Evaluates project and/or campaign results and makes recommendations for future improvements.
- Translates strategic direction into action plans and designs measurement to validate. Formulates and prepares business plans and budget in support of business objectives and strategies. Manages day-to-day marketing program activities including budgeting, monitoring, controlling, forecasting, obtaining organizational buy-in, and communicating information. Develops and defines program concepts, criteria, markets, new product ideas, financial information, and approaches to support current and future revenue objectives. Provides input, recommendations and guidance in promotional and financial contingency planning.
- Leads others in the completion of projects. Provides training for other team members. Acts as a marketing liaison with other business groups and liaison with Home Office personnel (e.g. Brand, Compliance, Customer Service, etc.) and outside vendors to communicate objectives and direct activities. Serves as the marketing representative on key cross-functional teams, providing input regarding strategies, marketing plans, product requirements, external support requirements and revenue objectives
- Reviews existing processes and develops new processes to increase efficiency and productivity. Coordinates process changes with impacted areas and individuals. Monitors effectiveness of process changes and quality of results. Implements enhancements to processes as necessary.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical and regulatory changes in Banking and the financial services and direct response marketing industries.
- Oversees marketing for both paid (online media buys, SEM, retargeting, email) and non paid campaigns (our websites, statement messages etc.) Also includes client satisfaction survey, client insights, web analytics and any direct mail mailings. Remains abreast of changes and campaigns in the Banking and financial services industries.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills.
- Proven financial services distribution experience in multiple product lines and preparation, execution and management of marketing plans and budgets.
- Proven experience marketing on a national level.
- Considerable knowledge of advertising and financial services principles, practices and regulations and knowledge of copy, graphics, pre-production and printing processes.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to analyze processes.
- Excellent human relations and written and verbal communications skills.
- Initiative, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strong background in business.
- Considerable knowledge of applicable banking regulatory requirements such as CAN SPAM, Patriot Act and privacy (Do Not Call/No Not Mail/ Do Not Email) and data usage laws.
- Good communication and facilitation skills and the ability to build relationships at multiple levels.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related discipline (required)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now