Loan Administrator I/II/Senior - Cotton Center - Phoenix, AZ
Job no: 495676
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Prepares, reviews and processes documentation for loans. Receives, researches and handles Lender and Loan Assistant inquires and ensures appropriate and timely resolution.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with Lender and/or Loan Assistant to draft final loan documents; noting proper rates, terms and conditions of the loan, ensures appropriate reviews, approvals and actions are taken for a successful loan closing and disburses loan funds as appropriate.
- Prepares denial documentation as requested by the Lender and/or Loan Assistant.
- May communicate with attorney, if necessary, on document preparation and title work.
- Books loan on core system after loan closing.
- Assembles organized loan files and completes audit checklist in a timely manner. Scans signed documents and financials. Files original notes and collateral in a secure location.
- Maintains the exception list to perfect collateral, update taxes and insurance, etc. Adds ticklers to the system when necessary.
- Processes payoffs as communicated through the Lender or Loan Assistant. Sends releases of collateral to the county courthouse and paid paperwork to the borrower.
- Primary contact for Lender and/or Loan Assistant, clients and outside agencies by performing a variety of customer service activities including responding to requests, researching discrepancies and resolving issues.
- May be responsible for the servicing of loans, i.e., payments, etc.
- May process construction draws, set up inspections and disburse draw advances. Communicates any discrepancies to the Lender or Loan Assistant for customer contact.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensures compliance with banking policies, lending practices and regulatory statutes.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Loan Administrator I essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Loan Administrator II and Sr Loan Administrator levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Knowledge of and experience in lending techniques and practices
- Knowledge of compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- Knowledge of lending products and services
- Strong communication, interpersonal, consultative sales and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analysis skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making ability
- Ability to effectively communicate with prospective customers and existing customers and banking associates Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Personal computer skills to include various software packages, including word processing, spreadsheet, electronic mail and presentation, and banking systems
- Commercial loan processing and/or loan documentation experience preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now