Senior Administrative Assistant - FP&A - Omaha, NE
Job no: 495675
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Provides input into formulating business solutions through research and analysis & validation of data, facts, and information. Provides support for teams in order to meet defined business objectives and strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Scheduling meetings for FP&A staff
- Quarterly financial review meetings with SBUs
- Budget and financial plan review meetings across SBUs and SSUs
- Variety of adhoc touchpoints with SBUs and SSUs
- Run point on all FP&A team meetings (lunches, outings, etc)
- Expense reporting
- Supply orders
- New employee setup
- Complete PTO reporting
- Develop and maintain central site for FP&A metrics and slide decks
- Assist with monthly/quarterly slide deck preparation
- Assist with coordination of plan, budget, forecast, and monthly/quarterly consolidated management review
- Managing calendars on a daily/weekly basis for FP&A Directors (8 FTEs) and above
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Knowledge of insurance products, the insurance industry, related legislation, and business operation procedures and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication, human relations, and presentation skills. Attention to detail, problem solving and decision making abilities. Creativity, diplomacy, sound judgment, and initiative.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines, to work independently and as part of a team, and to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with PC based office tools, such as Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Understanding of data analysis/metrics techniques. Understanding of process improvement techniques.
- Competent in prioritization, organization and decision making skills.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now