Sales Trainee Campus Intern - High Point University
Job no: 495554
Work type: Part Time Temporary
Location: North Carolina
Categories: Internships, Sales
|The Sales Trainee Program Campus Intern is part of the Sales Trainee Program team tasked with the execution of recruiting activities on their campus. This position will work from the High Point University campus and work directly with their manager to drive referrals to the Sales Trainee Program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate as a member of the Sales Trainee program recruiting team on their campus and via social media.
- Increase Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Trainee program visibility and promote our brand on campus.
- Connects with students on various platforms to promote Sales Trainee program.
- Attend career fairs, on campus events, social media, cold calling, etc.
- Build relationships with student organizations and professors on campus.
- Strong referral source – driving students to position.
- Meet weekly referral goals.
- Drive quality referrals weekly to Sales Trainee team.
- Bonus opportunity when referrals attend interview and if hired.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year university as a junior or senior
- Active at your university and have the capacity to work a minimum of 8 hours a week and a maximum of 15 hours a week to make an impact
- Current leader or active member of an on/off campus organization(s)
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Technology savvy
- Active on social media platforms
- Works well under little supervision, takes initiative and follows through
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships quickly
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now