Manager Trust Administration - Scottsdale, AZ
Job no: 495536
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Banking, Leadership
|Mutual of Omaha Bank is looking to add a Manager Trust Administration to our team in Scottsdale. This position will manage a team of trust officers and trust administrative staff. This position will also be accountable for the performance of the trust team including risk management, compliance as well as service delivery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee staff, establish and monitor performance management expectations.
- Oversee the set-up of and administration of all trust accounts.
- Assigns accounts and ensures relationships are managed according to fiduciary policies and procedures to ensure satisfactory audits and service standards are met.
- Provides fiduciary oversight and answers moderately complex questions regarding trust taxability, documents interpretation and fiduciary risk management.
- Reviews documents and approves discretionary distributions up to appropriate amount.
- Confer with trust clients regarding the establishment, administration and operation of trust accounts in various states.
- Works to retain/expand current relationships and cross sell Wealth Management and Bank products and services.
- Responsible for overall results of team including, but not limited to, client service, fiduciary administration, liability management and team member development.
- Able to develop and maintain an engaged and accountable workforce.
- Able to develop and maintain a fair and equitable working environment.
- Develop centers of influence with CPA's and Attorney's.
- Some travel required in state and out of state.
- Comply with all related Federal, State and industry laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- 10 years of fiduciary experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional client service
- Strong knowledge of the trust business, fiduciary rules and regulations
- Proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and manage risk
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and sustain effective relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail with an analytical ability to solve problems
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Degree in business and/or accounting, finance, law
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now