Engagement Specialist 401K - Omaha, NE
Job no: 495509
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Missouri, Nebraska, Texas
This position can work in Omaha, NE, Denver, CO, Dallas, TX, Atlanta, GA, St. Louis, MO, Kansas City, MO, Phoenix, AZ or Surrounding areas.
Our vision at Mutual of Omaha is...for every customer...a financial future imagined, planned and secured. To help individual imagine their future, the Retirement Plans Division has developed a break through approach in the way individuals enroll in their 401(k). Because of our unique approach, the 401(k) Engagement Specialist role is the key to engage our 401(k) participants and help them visualize their retirement dreams and truly make a difference in their lives.
Presents at 401K Enrollment meetings to new and existing RPD customers to maximize plan participation, goals, and objectives for the Retirement Plans Division.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, organizes, and facilitates enrollment planning process to meet customer needs and maximize employee participation.
- Refer all employee financial questions/investment advice to a broker/advisor with a warm transfer.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of studied case-specific enrollment material.
- Able to utilize Salesforce as primary communication tool, as well as other systems as needed.
- Consults with management to determine specialized customer communication needs.
- Assists with maintaining sales activities through developing and maintaining contacts with distribution channel representatives.
- Assists with coordinating and monitoring distribution channel activities setting up and assisting them in meeting performance standards, sales goals, profitable business expectations, and may assist with providing guidance on marketing Company products.
- Maintain budget guidelines and work within RPD objectives.
- Manages travel schedule and determines timing of meetings and trips.
- This position requires up to 90% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outgoing with ability to build relationships quickly
- Comfortable in unique environments and adaptable to challenging situations
- Ability to learn 401K basics and understand ERISA requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- High level of flexibility
- Personal computer skills, including a working knowledge of various software packages, excellent typing, spelling, and grammar skills
- Ability to be successful in various work environments
- Basic financial knowledge
- Ability to travel up to90% of the work period and a valid driver's license
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- This position requires over 66% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now