Sr Workforce Mgmt Analyst (Service Practice) - Omaha, NE
Job no: 495420
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Project Management/Business Analyst
|Manages the schedules for the contact center resources ensuring optimal utilization of the workforce resources and assists in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of the operations. Tracks and utilizes historical key business indicators to ensure accuracy of forecasted call volume and handling metrics and proper staffing is in place to support daily service objectives and operational process improvement initiatives. Audits and verifies the accuracy of the forecasted call volume, scheduling of contact center staff resources and collaborates with management to make intra-day adjustments in response to unanticipated variations in contact volume or staffing. Produces daily reports conducts analyses of the data and provides recommendations on any opportunities to improve and/or strengthen the efficiency of Contact Center workforce performance. May lead or direct the work of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurately predicts work volume, handle time and staff shrinkage by work type, and provides staffing recommendations to enhance workforce management and center-wide performance.
- Creates and maintains attrition capacity modeling, providing recommendations for short and long-term staffing needs.
- Proactively analyzes inputs, and oversees implementation of continuously improved forecasts and plans; measures performance, identifies opportunities and provides recommendations on how to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics.
- Creates, maintains and distributes reporting and plans to guide operations teams to success and add value to the broader organization.
- Analyzes, recommends and implements staffing proposals based on business and staffing needs.
- Researches and recommends performance and efficiency improvement processes and changes.
- Audits forecast models and schedules prepared by Work Force Management (WFM) team, identifies gaps and provides recommendations for improvements.
- Supports WFM-system integrity; validates accuracy of the IVR routing changes (post-implementation).
- Develops and maintains relationships with the centers Leadership and its management teams.
- Collaborates and partner's with the WFM Leader to coach and develop analysts, as well as assist in the daily management and distribution of work tasks and activities.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible related experience at a professional level, including three or more years in a WFM Planning and Strategy role, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical analysis of call center data, WFM, forecasting, statistical quality control, and an understanding of performance measurement tools.
- Ability to conduct analysis and presentations of statistical information.
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal business partners, employees and at all levels of management.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to influence.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure situations, meet tight deadlines and demonstrate a high level of flexibility in a rapidly changing and diverse environment.
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in meeting customer needs; ability to balance multiple tasks, projects and competing priorities both independently or as part of a team.
- Advanced Excel skills and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret significant data in a structured manner to make sound business recommendations and/or decisions; attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
- Effective planning and organization skills; creative and innovative
- Masters Degree in business, economics or statistics.
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional certification.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Applications close: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now