Credit Analyst, II, Sr - Scottsdale, AZ
Job no: 495404
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Performs credit analysis function for ongoing commercial loan portfolio management process and identifies risks related to each credit relationship. Analyses include business/personal/global cash flow analysis, income/expense analysis, balance sheet analysis, collateral analysis and market/industry analysis
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares annual reviews for commercial loan relationships and assists the Relationship Managers in monitoring ongoing financial covenant and/or borrowing base compliance and communicates any compliance violations to respective Relationship Manager and Market Credit Officer.
- Inputs financial and tax data on loan origination software/spreadsheets.
- Performs credit analysis function for new commercial loan requests and commercial loan renewals/modifications/annual reviews (including borrower(s) financial statement/tax return analysis, guarantor(s) financial statement/tax return analysis, collateral valuation analysis, market/industry analysis). Primarily on smaller commercial loans.
- Identifies risks related to borrower operations, industry/sector, collateral, etc. and communicates with respective Relationship Manager and Market Credit Officer.
- Ensures that corporate credit policies and procedures are maintained in compliance with all established and published commercial banking policies/guidelines and regulatory statutes.
- Provides customer service to current and prospective borrowers, researches borrower needs, answers questions, conducts routine research and solves routine problems. May attend client meetings as requested.
- Complies with bank procedures and follows operational and security guidelines.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Assists in maintaining loan files and creates specialized ad-hoc reports as requested.
- May facilitate reporting and requests on behalf of the Bank with third parties, e.g. appraisers, etc. Orders reports such as business or personal credit reports, background investigations, etc.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Credit Analyst essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Credit Analyst II and Sr levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Strong organization and time-management skills, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and credit information.
- Sound judgment, decision-making ability, and the ability to work in pressure situations. Good analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Personal computer operation with skills in various software packages, including word processing, spreadsheet, email and presentation, and banking systems.
- years relevant experience in commercial credit analysis or finance/accounting
- Special Background and Criminal Check
- BPA (C): Confidentiality Agreement and Non-Solicitation of Employee and Customers
- BS/BA in Finance/Accounting preferred.
- Knowledge of banking, including an understanding of commercial lending and credit and appropriate banking laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now