Information Technology Intern- Omaha, NE
Job no: 495322
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Information Technology, Internships
Are you currently pursuing a computer-related degree at an accredited college or university?
Would you like to supplement your coursework with meaningful, practical experience?
Do you want to make a positive team contribution in a casual, fast-paced, stimulating environment?
Apply for Mutual of Omaha’s Information Technology (I/T) program for the summer of 2019.
The candidates selected will benefit by:
- Gaining real world experience at a Fortune 500 company
- Working in application development, data analyst, security, business analyst and other I/T areas based on business needs
- Networking with other I/T professionals across the company
- Attending social events throughout the summer
- Opportunity for paid summer housing and other great benefits
Essential Job Functions:
- Interns have the opportunity to work as part of a production team alongside experienced I/T professionals. You will have opportunities to interact with business partners and hiring managers within Information Services.
- Participate as an active team member working on various I/T projects within your assigned team.
- Provide input and express creative solutions to I/T problems.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Applied experience with multiple computer programming languages.
- Currently enrolled in a computer-related degree program and/or equivalent experience.
- Must be currently attending an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or greater.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written. Ability to communicate on a technical level.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now