Senior Bank Intern (Commercial Banking) - San Diego, CA
Job no: 495282
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Contributes to the efficient and effective achievement of Company business objectives by applying and gaining knowledge of the business environment and completing work assignments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in the business operation and gains knowledge of the business and its environment.
- Engages in effective and efficient work processes to contribute to the achievement of Company business objectives.
- Completes projects and work assignments as directed by management.
- Interacts and works with internal and external business customers.
- Collects, maintains, and analyzes information. Compiles reports, communicates findings, and makes recommendations.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and industry laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Job-related coursework or equivalent experience in a field related to the internship.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to use various business software applications on a personal computer including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Skills in oral and written communication, human relations, creativity.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, exercise judgement, be flexible.
- Currently enrolled in college courses at Junior or Senior level.
- Preferred Business, Accounting or Finance majors.
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or above.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Pacific Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now