Area President III - Dallas, TX
Job no: 494905
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Oversees and directs the delivery of the full suite of the bank's products and services within the assigned state to include those booked directly or indirectly to the state's delivery channels. Establishes and develops an effective, productive bank team across the market. Develops and implements business sales and service strategies objectives, and measures which maximize profitability. Ensures compliance with applicable banking principles and federal and state regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establishes short and long-range sales and service strategy, objectives and plans. Maximizes profitability through establishing appropriate measures, continuous review of performance towards objectives and promotion and marketing of all products and services through the distribution channels.
- Develops and administers business sales and service plans. Establishes and monitors production goals and activity metrics. Ensures accurate and timely distribution channels are maintained and key business partners are actively involved in the sales effort.
- Prepares and manages the budget. Reviews and analyzes results and provides recommendations.
- Builds and develops long-term relationships with customers by identifying their needs and expectations, offering value from the products and services provided by the bank. Ensures appropriate metrics are in place to manage and track current client profiling, client retention, and timely servicing of new and renewing product requests/needs.
- Oversees the lending area and manages all loan portfolio administration including covenant compliance and risk rating accuracy in accordance with the banks policies and practices. Ensures an active line of communication to the appropriate internal business partners and compliance with enterprise wide standards.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of economic trends, market conditions, and regulatory standards. Proactively assesses how changes may impact the banks risk portfolio.
- Represents the company in community, economic and business development activities, banking and financial associations and government agencies.
- Develops and maintains an engaged and accountable workforce. Develops and maintains a fair and equitable working environment.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Extensive working knowledge in financial institution management and administration, with a proven track record in sales, lending, and bank operations
- 15 years Commercial Lending experience
- 10 years Senior Level management experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales/financial goals and objectives Ability to develop and operate within budget
- Excellent strategic planning, analytical and leadership skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret and utilize significant data to make sound business decisions
- Demonstrated success in building an effective, productive team
- Ability to effectively communicate and make effective presentations to Board of Directors, corporate officials, clients, brokers, community leaders and government officials
- Excellent management, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to manage and develop others
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now