Marketing Manager - Advisor Marketing & Operations
Job no: 494339
Work type: Full Time Regular
|The Marketing Manager leads and participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing initiatives and programs that support existing business objectives and strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, organizes, leads and directly implements marketing campaign initiatives. Executes marketing programs (i.e. material creation, contests, field communications, sales concepts, marketing campaigns, etc.), develops and manages marketing partnerships, products and processes to achieve annual and long-term revenue objectives. Evaluates project and/or campaign results and makes recommendations for future improvements.
- Works with project managers, writers and graphic artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, and production of product and non-product marketing materials.
- Provides training for other team members, distribution partners and field agents. Serves as the marketing representative on key cross-functional teams, providing input regarding strategies, marketing plans and marketing programs. Meets regularly with marketing, sales and product teams to collaborate on content strategy, themes, distribution and amplification.
- Works with the field offices to promote and create consistent local branding materials and training across offices.
- Reviews existing processes and develops new processes to increase efficiency and productivity. Coordinates process changes with impacted areas and individuals. Monitors effectiveness of process changes and quality of results. Implements enhancements to processes as necessary.
- This job does not have supervisory responsibilities and may direct the work of others to include leading projects or ad hoc teams. Demonstrates leadership behaviors commensurate with the Company's Leadership Standards.
- This position requires up to 20% travel, which may include flying and /or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills.
- Considerable knowledge of insurance principles, practices and regulations.
- Experience in writing and executing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to analyze processes.
- Understanding of inbound marketing tactics.
- Excellent human relations and written and verbal communications skills.
- Initiative, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Good communication and facilitation skills and the ability to build relationships at multiple levels.
- Ability to manage timelines with clear and organized deliverables.
- Minimum of three years in marketing role.
- BA in marketing or related field.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now