Sr Tech Solution Architect
Job no: 494330
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Information Technnology
|Mutual of Omaha is looking for a Senior Technical Solutions Architect (Sr TSA) who is experienced in designing and developing applications, analyzing business and technical requirements, identifying problems or opportunities, presenting, and integrating applications through various technologies with other resources across the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze and translate business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Application architecture and design, development, and integration that spans multiple technologies, processes, and business areas.
- Deliver results on an individual level and provide technical leadership, coaching and training at the team and enterprise level
- Design, develop, and integrate applications and systems with an emphasis on maintainability and proper integration of new features and technologies.
- Develop and improve techniques for designing, developing, testing, and debugging applications.
- Write application code and corresponding automated tests that build on Mutual of Omaha’s continuous integration & continuous delivery pipeline.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to identify and evaluate alternatives and effectively communicate options
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Relentless and versatile learner who is open to change and experimentation.
- Experience as the technical lead of projects / programs
- Experience with backend application development: Java, Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience with integration layer development: REST/SOAP/Web Services
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
- Experience leading, building, and executing strategic activities
- Exceptional and proven analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to formulate and articulate technical vision and current technology trends and industry best practices. Anticipate and prepare for emerging systems and technology needs.
- Ability to articulate and advocate new technical and non-technical ideas to multiple audiences
- With Gradle, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Groovy, Grails, Spring Cloud, Docker
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now