Implementation Specialist - Group Compass Billing & Enrollment
Job no: 494317
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Administrative/Support, Finance/Accounting
|Provides individualized, responsive service while building strong working relationships with both internal and external customers which contributes to the department's overall success in meeting established goals and objectives through the accurate, timely, and thorough disposition of the more complex and sensitive premium billing and /or eligibility processing and maintenance activity using automated systems, billing methods and business functions. Employees in this job are required to utilize significant independent judgment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides excellence in service recovery, turning all complaint or error situations into an advantage and opportunity for a positive customer experience.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with group office partners.
- Point person for all internal and external communication regarding revision, including information gathering, information sharing and issue resolution.
- Accountable for researching and responding to inquiries from the Group Office regarding enrollment problems, billing set up and other related processes Expected to serve as revision contact to the Group Office to meet customer expectations and deliver on Mutual of Omaha promises.
- Provides comprehensive issue resolution by leveraging internal partnerships and information analysis. Proactively partners with internal areas impacted by issues or changes, as well as the Group Office.
- Serves as liaison to the Group Office and other internal partners whenever revision issues arise or opportunity presents itself to positively impact speed, accuracy or quality service.
- Performs the more sensitive and complex standard premium and eligibility processing functions and receives and determines the intent of customer inquiries and accurately responds by investigating, analyzing and resolving all questions and concerns to meet customer expectations while maintaining production, quality and time service requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality in the collection, maintenance and dissemination of restricted, sensitive or other information as identified by management. - Distributes revisions as needed in GSAP to al l back office areas.
- Evaluates and updates the Compass system with Group Plan information from GSAP in order to allow the enrollment to be entered and a bill to produce.
- Evaluates and update the Alternative Benefit Repository with benefit information from GSAP to all benefits to pass to the Fineos claim payment system.
- Determines and recommends billing and enrollment alternatives to support non-standard requests to established processes and systems.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- Excellent relationship building talent and skill.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, sound judgment and the ability to think and conceptualize beyond existing barriers, methods and practices.
- Thorough understanding of Group Insurance products, including systems and distribution channels. Demonstrated ability to provide quality and thorough customer service.
- Demonstrated organization and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success in establishing priorities and managing multiple assignments concurrently.
- Knowledge of contract Provisions and their impact on the ability to collect premium and determine eligibility.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now