Model Risk Program Administrator
Job no: 494304
Work type: Full Time Regular
|Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Model Risk Program for the enterprise. Collaborates with internal business partners to help navigate through Risk Models and external relationships. Includes maintaining the system of record for the institution and reporting to management on the various program elements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops, implements, maintains and monitors the Model Risk Program for the enterprise. Provides updates, insights and recommendations as appropriate.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Model Risk Program.
- Collaborates with internal business partners to help navigate through the Model Risk Program and external relationships.
- Monitors and maintains the system of record for the enterprise.
- Prepares reporting for senior management on the various program elements.
- Improves and manages the Model Risk Program and its administration, taking into account regulatory, compliance and strategic direction of the industry and the company.
- Partners with compliance and other groups to manage risk for the organization.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service role with financial services.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal & written) and negotiations skills.Ability to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external business partners.
- Effective organizational skills; ability to balance multiple tasks, projects and competing priorities both independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret significant data in a structured manner to make sound business recommendations and/or decisions; attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in high-pressed situations, meet tight deadlines and demonstrate a high level of flexibility in a rapidly changing and diverse environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 2 years of risk management program administration experience.
- OpenPages (IBM) experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now