Sr Administrative Assistant - IS PMO Management
Job no: 494302
Work type: Full Time Regular
This Sr. Administrative Assistant performs advanced administrative duties and assignments under general supervision and executes complex business functions as part of a team of administrative assistants that supports the entire I/S Senior Management Team of Officers and Directors.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct support to a subset of the I/S Senior Management Team of Directors and Officers.
- Partner with the Officers and Directors to seek creative ways to assist with and extend their capacity.
- Compose and distribute correspondence.
- Creatively develop computer presentations and training materials. Compiles, enters, maintains and disseminates information into and/or out of databases.
- Provide e-mail support to assure that urgent matters are addressed quickly.
- Coordinate events that may include but are not limited to recognition events, division meetings, anniversary celebrations, etc.
- Provide telephone support, fielding problems, answering questions, redirecting and/or delegating someone to calls.
- Coordinate travel, conference calls, on-site and off-site meetings that often require catering.
- Submit expense reports on behalf of the Officers and Directors.
- Assist with advanced support of complex business functions/special programs/projects.
- Maintain confidentiality involving sensitive or confidential information by exercising discretion.
- Maintain office supplies inventory for the I/S Operation.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting an Officer level (Vice President) in a corporate environment
- Advanced personal computer operation with skills in various software applications including Outlook and the Microsoft Office suite
- Composition and writing skills including grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work independently and exercise judgement
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of the Company as well as the policies, procedures and practices of the I/S Operation
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now