BIN Program Manager - Farnam - Omaha, NE
Job no: 494296
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Banking, Finance/Accounting
This position is responsible for proactively managing the Bank's Card Sponsorship (aka. BIN Management) program. This includes consumer and business credit and debit cards and related client/partner relationships with consumer, mid-level, large and top tier commercial clients for the Bank and/or Community Association Banking (CAB).
Additional responsibilities include managing a variety of financial service functions within assigned division or department that may include but are not limited to, administrative tasks, analytic analysis, program/partner monitoring and reporting, adherence to regulatory bank and card association requirements, management of third party relationships, maintaining robust documentation, and project management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the end to end management of the Bank's Card Sponsorship program with association network(s), including documentation, monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Ensures program and all associated paperwork received/submitted is compliant with bank regulatory and legal requirements.
- Assists in review of Third-party processing relationships, including management of due diligence activities.
- Manages risk related to supporting the client relationship
- Maintains relationships with partners/clients and works to expand relationships and products where appropriate to grow program.
- Manages all aspects of support for a Card portfolio consisting of consumer and business clients. May handle accounts with medium complexity.
- Responds to requests from associates and clients such as researching and resolving issues, answering customer questions.
- Manages/Assists with projects in support of the department and program. Projects may include the responsibility of working alone without other support while other projects will include the responsibility of working with others to ensure tasks are completed in the required time frame.
- Prepares, validates and disseminates program reporting and works with the various partners/internal departments to ensure reports are accurate, timely and thorough.
- Provides support to clients, partners and related parties within established Service Level Agreements.
- Coordinates/monitors financial activities for program, including billing accuracy, recording and payment.
- Protects the bank by reviewing program data, watching for and reporting fraud and unusual situations, ensuring transactions are properly authorized and in compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking and to card network association requirements.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Seasoned knowledge and expertise in bank or card operations and procedures, analytics and risk management gained through formal education or relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite particularly Excel, spreadsheet tools
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with employees and management at all levels through the Companies
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth oriented environment
- Previous card (credit/debit) program or card network association experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field (Finance/Accounting)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now