Bank Operations Specialist I/II/Sr. - Legal, Audit, Wires - Phoenix, AZ
Job no: 494274
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Banking, Customer Service
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs operational tasks as needed and dependent on department function.
- Determines the source of problems and works to resolve them. Quickly communicates and escalates issues to meet individual and department goals.
- Processes a variety of research requests, adjustments and reconciliations, and account and table maintenance.
- Communicates and works with internal and external bank partners and vendors.
- Provides information and statistics for tracking and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including department volumes. Reports daily activity via production spreadsheets.
- Assists with updating department policies and procedures and assists with cross-training staff.
- Complies with banking policies, regulations, and regulatory statutes.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Strong customer service skills
- Possess good judgment and decision-making ability
- Some knowledge of compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with prospective and existing customers and banking associates
- Some knowledge and experience in the financial services industry, including deposit and/or cash management and/or lockbox processing
- Effective organizational, problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment
- Personal computer skills to include various software packages, including word processing, spreadsheet, e-commerce, electronic mail and presentation, and banking systems
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Legal Processing preferred (subpoenas, levies and garnishments)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now