Internal Recruiting Specialist
Job no: 494257
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Sales, Human Resources, Project Management/Business Analyst
The Internal Recruiting Specialist works with the Mutual of Omaha Advisors Recruiting Team. This position supports regional sales teams and various field offices in the areas of: Leadership, Culture, Recruiting and Selection.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contributes to the development and implementation of comprehensive communication and training plans and materials for our managers in the field
- Create and deliver classroom training, distance learning workshops (webinars), and teleconferences
- Travel periodically to field offices to facilitate training with field mentors and/or field managers (25-30% travel expected)
- Manage and train on recruiting and selection process
- Proactively place outbound phone calls to field managers
- Develops and administers documentation of projects, recommendations, and implementation procedures. Communicates project outcomes in a clear, effective, and timely manner to necessary parties in the business area and other customer areas.
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of the Agency Sales distribution, Mutual of Omaha practices, the insurance industry, and the financial services business environment. Improves understanding of business system tools, practices, and methodologies
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Sr. Business Systems Analyst essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Business Systems Analyst and Sr. Business Systems Analyst levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Interest in training course development, delivery and follow up analysis of training results
- Some knowledge of job seeker behavior
- Social Media proficiency
- Ability to verbally communicate and translate complicated technical concepts into simple, understandable terms
- Excellent human relations, communication, classroom presentation and creative/technical writing skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25-30%
- Experience in Recruiting and Interviewing
- Previous management experience
- Previous insurance/financial service sales experience
- Working knowledge of nationwide and local job posting boards, cold source recruiting methods, and college recruiting
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now