Reporting Analyst/Sr. Reporting Analyst
Job no: 494203
Work type: Full Time Regular
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze business area's key metrics regularly and produce accurate and timely reports in a professional and factual way.
- Compile data that can be used for the continuous improvement of the distribution.
- Proactively seek out information from key business partners that can be used to study the productivity and profitability of the distribution.
- Develops and administers documentation of projects, recommendations, and implementation procedures. Communicates project outcomes in a clear, effective, and timely manner to necessary parties in the business area and other customer areas.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of comprehensive communication plans and materials.
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of the Advisor Sales distribution, Mutual of Omaha practices, the insurance industry, and the financial services business environment. Improves understanding of business system tools, practices, and methodologies.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Business Systems Analyst and Sr. Business Systems Analyst essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Business Systems Analyst and Sr. Business Systems Analyst levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Quantitative, statistical, and data analysis and interpretative skills. Ability to utilize data analysis tools/understanding of data metric techniques. Ability to utilize process improvement techniques.
- Strong oral and written communication, human relations, and presentation skills. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities. Creativity, diplomacy, sound judgment, and initiative.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines, to work independently and as part of a team, to guide and train others, and to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong knowledge of administrative systems, applications, office and testing tools in a business environment. Experience with PC based office tools, such as, Microsoft Office, Outlook. Experience with Web navigation and software.
- Competent in prioritization, organization and decision making skills.
- This position may require some travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- Knowledge of insurance products, the insurance industry, related legislation, and business operation procedures and practices.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now