Implementation Specialist (Workplace Solutions Implementation)
Job no: 494185
Work type: Full Time Regular
Manages the overall customer relationship to maximize customer satisfaction through frequent communication and timely deliverables. Employees in this job are required to utilize significant independent judgment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide Implementation support to specific Group Office partners.
- Relationship management and service expectations:
- Point person for all external client communication regarding implementation, including information gathering, information sharing, and issue resolution. Expected to serve as the dedicated contact to the PolicyHolder and Broker to meet customer expectations and deliver on Mutual of Omaha service promises.
- Accountable for researching and responding to inquiries by the PolicyHolder, Broker and Group Office regarding implementation, contract creation, enrollment procedures, billing setup, quality check, and other related processes.
- Provides comprehensive issue resolution by leveraging internal partnerships and information analysis. Proactively contacts and partners with each internal area impacted by issues or changes, as well as the Group Office, Broker, and PolicyHolder.
- Makes outbound calls to PolicyHolder and Broker whenever issues arise or opportunity presents itself to positively impact speed, accuracy or quality of service.
- Provides excellence in service recovery, turning all complaint or error situations into an advantage and opportunity for a positive customer experience.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with group office partners.
- Implementation process expectations for the "Implementation Manager" (Consultant and Specialist):
- Reviews and analyzes sold case material.
- Makes setup call to PolicyHolder (and if appropriate, Broker) to introduce the implementation process, explain the implementation manager role, and gather/verify complete sold case paperwork.
- Using judgment based on case information available, generates and communicates Group ID number at the appropriate point.
- Verifies that alternates in GSAP match the proposal and escalates any risk or rate-bearing issues to Underwriting.
- Builds rating census/adjusts occ codes, associates census to each line, final-rates the case, checks rates against proposal, and communicates with Group Office regarding bank impact due to changes.
- Enters data to build the Navigation Tree (User Interface).
- Creates Group Data report, and distributes case to Underwriting for final approval, then to all back office areas.
- Completes immediate (non rate and/or risk bearing) revisions in the case that changes are needed to the Group Data report.
- Manages escalated issue resolution among Mutual of Omaha areas and external parties.
- Makes validation call to PolicyHolder and Broker to assure quality production of the bill and booklet, resolve any outstanding errors, introduce client to service.
- Sends welcome letter to PolicyHolder to include description of next steps, bill and booklets, summary of outstanding issues and introduction of service team contact information.
- Performance expectations: meet team specific Time Service goals and meet team specific Quality goals.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Excellent relationship building talent and skill.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, sound judgment and the ability to think and conceptualize beyond existing barriers, methods and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality and thorough customer service.
- Demonstrated organization and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong engagement, leadership and accountability skills, while contributing to a positive team culture.
- Thorough understanding of Group Insurance products, including systems and distribution channels.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Applications close: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now