Finance & Accounting Internship Program Summer 2018
Job no: 494122
Work type: Full Time Temporary
Categories: Finance/Accounting, Internships
Where will your future take you? Look no further than Mutual of Omaha!
Would you like to supplement your course work with meaningful, practical experience?
Are you currently pursuing a degree with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting?
Apply today for Mutual of Omaha's Finance & Accounting Internship Program Summer 2018
What's in it for you?:
- Hands‐on experience in one of several functions within finance and accounting such as corporate accounting, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial reporting, and regulatory reporting
- Exposure to multiple areas of the company during the internship position
- Robust learning program for professional and personal development outside of core role such as industry awareness, communication and presentation skills, critical thinking, priority management
- A chance to brainstorm, share ideas, and see what goes on behind the scenes at a major insurance company
- Collaboration with other interns, mentors, and management on capstone project
- Challenging work and opportunities to contribute to a Fortune 500 company
- Networking opportunities with all levels of management
- Participation in a variety of activities with other interns and employees throughout the summer, including social and volunteering events
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.4 or higher is required
- Currently enrolled in a degree program related to Finance or Accounting before and after the internship is required
- Ability to use various business software applications on a personal computer including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Sponsorship is not available for this position at this time.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Applications close: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now