Registered Sales Assistant - Wealth Management
Job no: 494041
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Banking, Finance/Accounting, Administrative/Support
|Provides daily account maintenance and acts as a liaison between clients and advisors. Assists with operational and administrative functions. Addresses customer inquiries regarding accounts and opens new accounts. Supports sales and marketing campaigns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Service/Operations - Acts as liaison between Advisor and Client. Handles unsolicited calls for inquires from prospects and clients. Prepares and process documentation for new accounts. Processes client requests as directed. Researches and resolves client service problems.
- Trading - Places orders in absence of advisor. Prepares documentation as required. Stays current on products, policies and procedures. Follows up on unexecuted orders and resolve trade disputes.
- Sales Support/Marketing - Prepares and executes targeted marketing projects to generate leads or new business. Provides creative and administrative support for non-targeted, broadcast marketing projects. Creates professional documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Administrative - Schedules meetings and conference calls. Manages and maintains meeting calendars. Tracks leads and manages contact lists. Prepares internal documents and reports as requested.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including PC, copier, fax, telephone, printer, and calculator.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and customer service skills. Must be a team player.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Series 7, 63 or 66 and Insurance License preferred.
- Three (3) years of office experience preferred.
- Financial institution experience preferred (Brokerage, Insurance and Trust)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now