Treasury Services Sales Consultant / Senior Treasury Services Sales Consultant - Pima Center - Scottsdale, AZ
Job no: 493799
Work type: Full Time Regular
Develops and presents comprehensive treasury products, services and systems to new and existing business customers. Oversees the growth of the portfolio through the identification of the business needs, offering of customized client solutions, recommendations of new products and utilization of cross selling and referral activities. Generally works under minimal direction/supervision.
This job posting is reflective of the Treasury Services Sales Consultant essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Senior Treasury Services Sales Consultant level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identifies and develops profitable treasury services account relationships. Identifies opportunities to actively cross-sell banking products and services as appropriate. Oversees the growth of the portfolio through the identification of the business needs, offering of customized client solutions, recommendations of new products and utilization of cross selling activities. Generally works under minimal direction/supervision.
- Proactively contacts prospective clients obtained through networking, client and bank referrals and market strategies to develop leads.
- Consults with prospective customers to identify needs. Develops the requests for proposals (RFP) outling a customized client solution to include competitive pricing, products, and services. Facilitates presentations to prospecting customers and company principals. Negotiates pricing of products and services.
- Provides recommendations to existing customers on enhancements to existing product portfolio ensuring a competitive advantage. Identifies opportunities to actively cross sell products and services as appropriate.
- Manages the delivery of the services to the customer to ensure timely delivery and response. Serves as a liaison between the bank and customers regarding issue resolution relating to products and services.
- Collaborates with internal business partners regarding product, pricing and services. Provides recommendations and market trends as appropriate. Assists in the development of new products and implementation through the distribution channels.
- Develops and implements a strong business development program and financial strategy/structure to ensure aggressive growth of the treasury services account portfolio and alignment with the banks marketing strategy.
- Ensures compliance with treasury services banking policies and practices and regulatory statutes.
- Maintains knowledge of banking products and services, as well as knowledge of the industries or market areas served. Keeps abreast of current developments and market trends, to further identify and service the customers needs.
- Represents the company in community, economic and business development activities, banking and financial associations and government agencies.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in treasury products, services, selling techniques and practices
- Knowledge of compliance with federal and state regulations
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Commercial and Private Banking loans, deposits, banking techniques and practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, consultative sales and presentation skills
- Business development, relationship management and lead generation skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, credit analysis and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and make effective presentations to prospective customers and company principals, existing customers, banking officials and community leaders
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Personal computer skills to include various software packages, including word processing, spreadsheet, electronic mail and presentation, and banking systems
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time
- 3-5 years experience with treasury management and financial services
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 430 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now