Recruiter - Southern California
Job no: 493734
Work type: Full Time Regular
Essential Job Functions:
The Advisor Recruiter provides support in functional areas of the division office by coordinating and administering various recruiting related programs, policies, and procedures. Makes phone calls to prospective recruits from Monster, Careerbuilder, and other sourcing methods to set up first interviews.
This job posting is reflective of the Advisor Recruiting Technician essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Advisor Recruiting Technician, Advisor Recruiter, and Sr. Advisor Recruiter levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Supports a Division Office function/program/project by exercising limited discretion in the application of rules, policies, and procedures.
- Reviews the accuracy and/or integrity of information to identify problem areas while ensuring legal and regulatory compliance and work efficiencies are maintained.
- Gathers, summarizes and analyzes information or data to aid in the resolution of a business issue or as a part of the selection process.
- Ensures daily work activities and participation in short-term and long-term projects/initiatives align with the Division's Mission, Vision, and Strategy.
- Disseminates relevant information while exercising discretion in sharing confidential information within and outside of the Division Office.
- Provides thorough and effective customer service when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Participates in ad hoc and/or project groups as assigned. Provides support for advisor recruitment related processes, procedures, and activities.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Experience with the application of policies, practices, and procedures in a business environment.
- Personal computer operation with skills in various software applications including word processing, spreadsheet, electronic mail and presentation.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work somewhat independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to utilize appropriate systems to perform functions.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now