RPD Outbound Telesales Rep
Job no: 493715
Work type: Part Time Temporary
Essential Job Functions:
-Contacts potential financial advisors to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Identifies and qualifies prospective financial advisors and records sales prospecting activity in CRM (Salesforce) systems. Develops a customer portfolio.
- Direct prospects to the appropriate Internal and/or External Wholesaler.
- Meet or exceed daily outbound call quotas.
- Represents the company in product sales, utilizing knowledge of company's products.
-Strong experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Working knowledge of computer operation with skills in keyboarding, electronic mail, data entry, & various software packages including Microsoft Outlook and Word.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now