Voluntary Enrollment Specialist (Bilingual) New York Group Office
Job no: 493649
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: New York
Categories: Customer Service, Sales
|Performs enrollment activities for new and existing customers while achieving annual participation goals and objectives for Group Insurance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports enrollment activities on behalf of Group Insurance sales offices, and facilitates overall enrollment process for new and existing customers.
- Plans, organizes and facilitates the enrollment planning process to meet customer needs and maximize employee participation, while maintaining budget guidelines.
- Enrolls employee groups in voluntary products through various enrollment methods. Re-enrolls existing groups as required.
- Coordinates the development and delivery of case-specific enrollment material or supporting enrollment systems.
- Consults with Group Sales Representatives, brokers and employers to determine specialized customer communication needs. Communicates these needs to the Enrollment Support area.
- Supports the Group Sales office and operations where they are located when not enrolling.
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- This position requires up to 75% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- Licensed Health and Life agent or actively pursuing appropriate licenses
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Knowledge and understanding of voluntary product enrollment procedures
- Working knowledge of competitor products and services
- Strong communication and human relations skills
- Effective planning and organization skills, sound judgment, and attention to detail
- Personal computer skills, including a working knowledge of various software packages, and excellent typing, spelling, and grammar skills
- Understanding of the laws governing the insurance industry
- Ability to travel 75% of the work period and a valid driver's license
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now